- Christmas - ReligionFacts
Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus The English word "Christmas" derives from the old English *Christes maesse*, or "Christ's mass "
- Advent - ReligionFacts
The season of Advent (adventus, "coming") marks the beginning of the church year and the approach of Christmas
- The Babylonian Connection to Christmas - Mystery, Babylon
Article which describes the origins of Christmas, and the connection it has to this ancient system of Babylon
- Why is Christmas on Dec. 25? A brief history lesson that . . .
I published this last year, but, given that it’s Christmas, it seems like a good day to do it again: Christmas is on Dec 25, but it wasn’t always Dec 25 is not
- Eid al-Adha | Islamic festival | Britannica. com
Eid al-Adha: Eid al-Adha, (Arabic: “Festival of Sacrifice”) the second of two great Muslim festivals, the other being Eid al-Fitr Eid al-Adha marks the
- Jesus - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jesus Christ, also known as Jesus of Nazareth, is a Jewish teacher and reformer of religion who has become the central figure of Christianity Christians follow the
- All Saints’ Day | Definition, History, Facts . . .
All Saints' Day: All Saints’ Day, in the Christian church, a day commemorating all the saints of the church, both known and unknown
- Original sin - Wikipedia
Original sin, also called ancestral sin, is the Christian doctrine of humanity's state of sin resulting from the fall of man, stemming from Adam and Eve's rebellion