- A guide to the town of Fuengirola - Costa del Sol . . .
Information about the town of Fuengirola on the Costa del Sol, Malaga province, Andalucía, Southern Spain
- Fuengirola Map guide - Costa del Sol, Spain
Fuengirola Location West of Malaga lies the well developed resort of Fuengirola Home to the Costa del Sol's longest stretch of beach, this lively town also plays host to the best open air market on the coast
- Costa del Sol Guide | Andalucia. com
the costa del sol The Costa del Sol is the coastline of Málaga province, stretching 150km it is one of Spain's most popular tourist destinations
- Costa del Sol, Spain – Travel guide, video, reviews, facts . . .
The Costa del Sol - travel information, video, reviews and insider tips The Costa del Sol in Andalusia, Spain is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe with miles of sandy beaches and all year round warm climate
- The Costa del Sol Tourist Guide - The Quick and Honest . . .
The Costa del Sol is a famous tourist destination because it has a coastline that is blessed with many stretches of good quality beaches coupled with a fantastic all-year-round weather and climate
- La Cala, La Cala de Mijas, Costa del Sol, tourist . . .
"La Cala" as this charming village is affectionately known to local residents, lies on the Costa del Sol in Spain approximately 25 minutes drive west from Malaga International Airport
- Fuengirola Visitors Guide
The wonderful holiday resort of Fuengirola is in the centre of Spains sunny Costa del Sol With great transport links to other towns, villages and cities of the Costa del Sol and Andalucia, a holiday here is hard to beat
- Travel guide Marbella, Costa del Sol – video, reviews . . .
Travel information, reviews and video of Marbella The upmarket town of Marbella on the Costa del Sol is a bustling, vibrant destination for those looking to combine a cultural, beach and leisure holiday